Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome!

I have been selling online for nearly a year now and I love it!  I have developed a number of repeat customers, and I find everyone I meet online to be kind, helpful and encouraging.  And that includes other sellers!  The atmosphere online is charged with positive energy that encourages me every day.

I hope you will enjoy my posts, ruminations, and of course descriptons of new items for sale!  Let the adventure begin!

I have many vintage Stretch & Sew patterns and have been listing them on Etsy.  It's a great site for crafters, those who sell/need supplies for there creations, and vintage items 20 years or older.  You can see my store @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/DonnasStuffMore.  I have many more to list, so check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment