Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Fabric Stash!

  I have a rather large collection of  fabrics that have been languishing in boxes, aching to be made into something wonderful!  Most were purchased in the 1970's and 1980's.
I do not know the fabric content of every piece.  I will describe them to the best of my ability.  They are sold as is - by that I mean I will not cut them into shorter pieces - unless otherwise stated.  All pictures are actual scans of the fabric. It is sometimes difficult to get the exact color for your viewing - keep that in mind if you are trying to match something.



In order to prepare them for sale, I WASHED everything in cold water and dried them in the dryer.  Therefore, every piece has been pre-shrunk for you!  In some cases, this has changed the texture/hand of the fabric, as well as ending up with some unusual widths.  I do my best to describe what the fabric is now like. For instance, I had some raw silks that were very stiff and are now soft with a lovely drape.  I hope you are pleased with your selection and I would love to know what you made - emails and pictures are welcome!

You can find my fabrics, along with vintage Stretch & Sew Patterns, in my Addoway storefront @ http://www.addoway.com/donnasstuffmore/storefront/ or my
Etsy shop @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/DonnasStuffMore.  Check back often for new selections.
If you are unhappy with any fabric purchase, I will refund your purchase price (shipping not included) once I receive the returned, uncut yardage.

No comments:

Post a Comment