Thursday, July 14, 2011

CHRISTMAS IN JULY SALE!


I am currently running a Christmas in July sale in my Addoway store. Any item that has Christmas in the title of the listing is 20% off - no coupon needed - from now until July 31st, at which time they will revert back to their regular price. Use the Contact Seller button if you have any questions! Included are Christmas/Holiday collectibles, ornaments, Barbies, music and more. Type Christmas in the search box to easily find the sale items.



I also accept Addo Bucks on every item in my store, so you can increase your savings.
Addo Bucks is a special currency you can earn on Addoway for sharing with your friends.
I accept Addo Bucks for up to 10% of the purchase price in every item in my store. Visit at http://www.addoway.com/donnasstuffmore/storefront

Every Addoway member is given 25 Addo Bucks to start with, and can earn Addo Bucks for referring friends, placing orders, rating sellers and more. Sign up @ http://www.addoway.com/ref/126ddfaad7464489be0462aa4e74884c for your FREE 25 Addo Bucks!
Addo Bucks can also be redeemed for discounts on Addoway purchases, Prizes & Rewards and more.


You can also save more by using combined shipping. At this time there is no shopping cart on
Addoway. If you want to purchase multiple items, add them to your watch list, then copy & paste them to me in a message and I will send you an invoice through Paypal. Payment is due 48 hours
after receiving invoice.

I do ship international to most countries. Contact me to get a quote on shipping cost prior to your purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I found you on Honey's Place 1. You have some cool products.

    ReplyDelete