Friday, November 18, 2011

Gifts for $50 and Under at Donna's Stuff & More on Addoway!

Have you discovered the ease of shopping online? No lines, no pushing, no traffic, no looking for a parking space, and on and on. Shop securely in the comfort of your home at Addoway!

You can save even more with combined shipping. Just contact me letting me know which items you wish to purchase, and I will make a special ad for you with the items you want. And you can save even more by using AddoBucks! Payment is easy and secure with PayPal or Google Checkout. I ship within 3 business days of receiving your order and payment, but most often within 24 hours of receiving your payment. And let me know before purchasing if you need expediated shipping so I can adjust your shipping costs.

Here is a short video of some my gift suggestions for you - all under $50. I am constantly adding more, so come back often!

http://www.addoway.com/DonnasStuffMore/storefront

No comments:

Post a Comment