Friday, November 11, 2011

Gifts Under $10

Enjoy the ease of shopping online with Donna's Stuff & More at Addoway! No lines, no traffic - shop in the comfort of your own home. And with over 550 items currently for sale in my Addoway store, you will find many gift items under $10.

You can save even more with combined shipping. Just contact me letting me know which items you wish to purchase, and I will make a special ad for you with the items you want. And you can also save by using AddoBucks! AddoBucks will give you an instant 10% savings. Payment is easy and secure with PayPal or Google Checkout. I ship within 3 business days of receiving your order and payment, but most often within 24 hours.

Here is a short video showing a few of the items I have that are under $10. And I am constantly adding more items, so check back often.  http://www.addoway.com/DonnasStuffMore/storefront



 

No comments:

Post a Comment